Tuesday 22 August 2017

art attack

Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3

You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog


WHAT?

For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water color or pastel.

With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about color and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?
I learned from each teacher’s lesson shapes and sizes
in my art i featured trees, hills,, buildings, mountains, a sun and a road
my technique was to used water colour and to try wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry
i enjoyed drawing what we wanted and how to lay it out
i am proud of how my drawing was one of best out of every bodes
something i found difficult was panting inside/outside of the lines


NOW WHAT?

I did water color for the art next time i would try paint
I would like to get better at panting inside the lines with a bigger brush i showed foreground, mid ground and background in my art



No comments:

Post a Comment